Small Actions. Big Impact.
The programs and projects supported by our combined efforts address a wide range of vital needs including disaster relief, funding food and care for people and animals; providing mammograms and related support to women; funding research in the areas of autism, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and breast cancer; preserving and reforesting threatened habitats; and providing scholarships and new books to children.
GreaterGood.org is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that works to improve the health and well-being of people, pets, and the planet. Over the last 11 years, GreaterGood.org has given over $175 million in cash and in-kind grants to over 5,000 charitable partners worldwide. GreaterGood.org also runs a suite of Signature Programs staffed by experts in their field, including: Rescue Rebuild, Rescue Bank, Girls’ Voices, and Madrean Discovery Expeditions. See Greatergood.org’s financial filings.
Our mission to connect people with causes they care about and to positively impact people, pets, and the planet extends to our product sourcing. Our ethos has lead us to seek and establish relationships with vendors and suppliers who share our values. We believe in paying a fair market wage and give preference to products made in a sustainable fashion and/or by fair-trade collectives. We will not do business with those who engage in child labor and coercive manufacturing environments or treat animals inhumanely. This results in purchases you can feel confident are changing the world from start to finish.
About GreaterGood Sites
- The Animal Rescue Site funds food and care for rescued animals in shelters and sanctuaries.
- The Hunger Site funds food for the world's hungry and food insecure.
- The Breast Cancer Site funds mammograms and care for women in need.
- The Veterans Site funds meals for homeless and hungry veterans and their families.
- The Autism Site funds research and therapy for children on the autism spectrum.
- The Alzheimer's Site funds promising research into the disease.
- The Diabetes Site funds leading-edge diabetes research.
- The Literacy Site funds new books for children in need.
- The Earth Site funds tree planting that sequesters carbon and provides wildlife habitat.
- The Rainforest Site funds preservation of endangered rainforest habitat.