☆ Special Selection -- Social Engagement & Interaction Skill Builder!
Touch-and-feel fun! Race to feed bait to the hungry shark in the Shark Bait Game from Melissa & Doug®. Kids get to take turns holding the soft shark while other players roll dice to feed his belly with bait. The first player to run out of pieces wins. Store the pieces in his zippered lips for more on-the-go, pretend-play fun!
- Game for 2-4 players
- Materials: polyester, plastic, metal, & paper
- Contents: zippered plush shark, 16 sturdy bait pieces, die, instructions for two "waves"
- 14.5" x 6.5" x 4" (36.8 x 16.5 x 10.2 cm)
- Ages 3 & up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This tactile shark game allows kids to cooperate with others to complete a task and provides the perfect social engagement and sensory input experience.
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
- Sensory Motor Development
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Communication and Interaction
- Cognition and Problem Solving