Special Selection -- Cognition & Problem Solving Skill Builder!
"Where's the duck?" "Can you find the apple?" Seek-A-Boo!™ from MindWare® is a fun, active game designed to help young children learn the names of shapes, colors, foods, animals, and more, all while building memory, vocabulary, and large muscle skills! Scatter the 36 large, round "Seek Me" cards face down around the room, then draw from the 36 matching "Find Me" cards to send kiddos hunting. Use as a deck while seated for quiet play, or scatter over a large room to help expend all that toddler energy.
- Game for 2 or more players
- Builds large motor, memory, and vocabulary skills
- Helps tots learn the names of shapes, colors, food, animals, and more
- 36 large "Seek Me" cards and 36 matching "Find Me" cards
- Recommended for ages 18 months & up
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
Games like Seek-A-Boo!™ help kids expand their minds to solve complex and abstract ideas. Building memory by matching cards, and responding to visual cues leads to a sense of achievement and builds self confidence. Games provide children with opportunities to learn to engage with others in a reciprocal, cooperative, turn-taking environment.
- Cognition and Problem Solving
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Communication and Interaction