Special Selection -- Sensory Motor Development Skill Builder!
Build over 300 exciting projects! The award winning Electronic Snap Circuits® SC-300 from Elenco®Electronics is a creative circuit kit, that's one of our favorites. Follow the pictures and snap together the 60 different parts to build over 300 cool projects: AM radios, burglar alarms, flashlights, doorbells, and much more. You can even play electronic games with your friends!
- Build over 300 projects with 60 component parts
- 2 Transistors, microphone, power amplifier, integrated circuit, variable capacitor, & more
- No tools required
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Materials: plastic, metal, electronics
- Package: 18.75" x 13.5" x 2.25" (47.6 x 34.3 x 5.7 cm)
- Recommended for ages 8 & up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
Electronic Snap Circuits¬Æ SC-300 is an especially appropriate toy for the science-minded child who needs to work on movement planning and motor skills. The easy, snapping into place of the components rewards children with working models and toys and a sense of accomplishment and confidence.
- Sensory Motor Development