It's never too early to explore the world! These double-sided flash cards with twenty large illustrations are appropriate for babies over three months. Simple, clear patterns, adjusted to the visual perception of infants, engage baby's attention and support visual development. Each set includes a guide prepared by a child psychologist containing information about early child development for parents. The guide explains the importance of encouraging brain development at an early stage and how High Contrast Flash Cards can help.
- Material: Extra-large cards are made of high-quality, thick cardboard
- Use only under close adult supervision
- Contents: 10 flash cards (20 images) on plastic ring
- Card size: 3.5"x 5.5" (9 x 14cm)
- Packaging dimensions: 4.5" x 7" x 2.5" (12 x 18.5 x 6cm)
- Recommended for ages 3 months & up