Shopping just got a whole lot cuter. Our nylon grocery bags tote more than your purchases, with puppy or kitty portraits causing waves of smiles wherever you go. Conveniently fold into compact pouches for storage in your purse or car.
- 16.5" W x 15.5" H x 6" D (42 x 39 x 15.2 cm)
- Folds to 6" x 5" (15.2 x 12.7 cm)
1. They’re cute.
2. They support a good cause.
3. They’re washable.
4. They’re strong. I put multiple bottles of water in them all the time. The bag & the handles really hold up.
5. The handles are short enough for me (5’2”) to carry the bag down, AND long enough to put over your shoulder.
6. The pouch is attached so doesn’t get lost.
7. They fold up so small I can put them in my pocket, my purse, my glove compartment, the car’s console....& light as a feather so they don’t add weight to my purse...& soft & flexible so not uncomfortable in my pocket.
8. They’re big enough to hold a lot.
9. The cuteness makes people comment on them which gives me the opportunity to tell them about the Animal Rescue Site & the Greater Good Network!
10. Good durability. It was at least a year before I started to see a little wear along the seam on the bottom, & it was still usable for a while after that. I suppose if you don’t put heavy things in them they’d last even longer!
Only negative: the very flexibility that makes them fold small also means they don’t stand up on their own for easier filling.
Only changes I’d make: leave off the snap & the little handle on the pouch. The snap will eventually tear thru the fabric & it’s totally not needed, as the top folds over like an old-fashioned sandwich bag, I just stopped bothering with the snap. The handle catches on things when I pull the pouch out of wherever I put it, accidentally dragging other stuff out with it; & personally I never hang it on anything, altho I suppose some might.
I LOVE these, & tell people about them all the time! I do wish, tho, that you didn’t make me CHOOSE between dogs & cats! Many people like both! How about a bag that has BOTH on it?? (And could you pls stop going up in price? I know it’s for a good cause, but I think when I got my first 3-pack it was only $10, they do eventually need replacing, & I want to get them as gifts for several people, & I have a limited budget.)
I've been using these bags for a few months now-Love them-along with everyone that sees them. I don't over load them as I'm disabled & can't carry heavy things. They wash up & dry beautifully.
I love these bags . I have 3 of them and just love them, the store clerks think they’re pretty cute too. So far they seem to be pretty sturdy and I’ve had them over a month.